Created by Kashmira Chauhan
This Masterclass is for organisations who want to develop a framework, reporting process and system for measuring the social and economic impact of their projects.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
• Defining your aims and objectives
• Defining your outputs and outcomes
• Communicating impact using a Theory of Change Model or Logic Model
• Methods of capturing evaluation data
• Producing social impact materials
• Designing a comprehensive client management and social reporting system
During the workshop we will support you to apply the learning to your own project or organisation, allowing time for discussion, reflection and peer support. For this reason, we keep our workshops relatively small with an average of 8 people.