Learn how to design & create a basic off-grid system capable of powering lighting, phones and laptops - with an introduction to larger systems.
- No prior knowledge required
- All materials provided
- Small groups hosted in our dedicated workshop
- 95% of public workshop attendees rated our course as 'excellent' or 'very good'
- Learn what energy is - how it works today, and whats in store for the future
- Understand the electrical basics: current, voltage, resistance, power, series and parallel circuits.
- Learn to test and use 12V batteries.
- Know how to choose the right components to build circuits to power phones and laptop chargers.
- Receive advice for further circuit and systems design and build.
- Dig deeper into the energy dilemma - and possible solutions
All profits reinvested into our social objectives.
Demand Energy Equality is a not-for-profit dedicated to increasing energy literacy, reducing energy demand and working with others to ensure equality of energy access.